WELCOME TO SCADATEC
There are numerous products on the market today for reporting alarms from SCADA systems.
The criteria for selecting the right alarm dialer for your application can be complicated:
- Cost -vs- Performance
- Complexity -vs- Simplicity
- Flexibility -vs- Usability
But one attribute that should never be compromised: Reliability.
After 15 years of ongoing evolution, with input from real-world challenges with real-world requirements, ScadaPhone has been honed into the most reliable, most powerful, and most flexible Windows based alarm dialer available.
ScadaPhone's multiple-reporting-device capability makes ScadaPhone inherently superior to alarm reporting software which relies solely upon one notification method: If one reporting method is unavailable due to a communications outage, having an alternative method for reporting alarms can be critically important.
ScadaPhone has all of the standard features you would expect from an alarm dialer:
- Configurable connection to any SCADA server that supports OPC, DDE, or OLE communications.
- Alarm announcement via voice audio over telephone, PC Soundcard or Voice Modem output.
- Alarm announcement via text message over Cellular SMS, Email, or Alphanumeric Pager.
- Unlimited number of alarms to monitor
- Unlimited configurable contacts (i.e. Phone numbers or email addresses).
- Scheduler configures actions is to be taken which contacts are available, and the hierarchy of contacts to be alerted when alarms occur.
- Alarms segregated into an unlimited number of alarm groups, each group having independent contact sequence and availability list.
- Multi-Level password protected security for an unlimited number of authorized users.
- Microsoft Text To Speech interface support to automatically generate voice message WAV files.
In addition to the standard alarm dialer features, ScadaPhone has an impressive list of enhanced features: