WELCOME TO SCADATEC
There are numerous products on the market today for reporting alarms from SCADA systems.
The criteria for selecting the right alarm dialer for your application can be risky:
But one attribute that should never be compromised: Reliability.
ScadaPhone has been honed into the most reliable, most powerful, and most flexible Windows based alarm dialer available.
ScadaPhone has all of the standard features you would expect from an alarm dialer. In addition it has an impressive list of enhanced features:
Configurable connection to any SCADA server that supports OPC, DDE, or OLE communications.
The frequency that ScadaPhone polls the OPC server is configurable..
When an alarm occurs, it can be announced localy and then sent to a list of operators by:
- Voice modem
- SMS text message using a cell modem
- Text message to a alphanumeric pager
Here are a few of our many features & capabilities:
- No limit on the number of alarms
- No limit on contacts ( i.e. phone numbers and Email addresses)
- Contact List Scheduler - who, when, & how to call.
- Contact lists can be assigned to alarm group
- Multi-level password protected alarm acknowledgement
- Alarms segregated into an unlimited number of alarm groups, each group having independent contact sequence and availability list.
- Extensive event logging to aid in troubleshooting.
- Alarm History Reports can be generated in HTML, RTF, TXT, or CSV file formats. Monthly, Weekly, or Daily. Shift reports can be configured with the automatic report scheduler. These reports can also be automatically emailed to multiple email addresses as attachments.
- Multi-Level password protected security for an unlimited number of authorized users.
- Multiple Watchdog Features are implemented to insure operator notification if and when abnormal system events occur.
- Alarm browser allows importing of TAGs.